There have in recent years, many attempts to treat the pain, a few others were at work were effective but caused side effects (UAWAdverse drug effects = Adverse Drug Reactions.). Others had no effect on the pain and / or had only UAWAdverse drug effects. Some alternative approaches only cost money.
I will list a few attempts in the last few years here again:
Let's start times with the drug approaches
Prior to January 2007 there were experiments with NSAIDs (Ibuprofon z.B.)
- Diclofenac as a tablet and ointment
- Tramadolor (Retard and solution)
- Tricyclic Antideprssiva (to raise the pain threshold)
Then came the beginning of 2008 a short period after the BSVShort forum of herniated disc and the onset of pain at the first attempt vermeindlichen tilidine with both retarded and in liquid form.
End of March 2008 I was then in an outpatient pain management to retard. Combination of morphine and switched with other drugs:
- Dose to 600 mg of morphine to (retard Tabl.)
- Venlafaxine (SSNRI)
- COX-2 Hemmer
- Metamizole again until 5x60Tr. Daily. !
- Tricyclic antidepressant again
- Pregabalin in a dose of up to 1200mg
In the spring of 2010 Upon request of the HA was a 2nd Pain.
Conversion to fentanyl matrix patch (25, 100 // 150µg/h )
*Discontinued after 2 Where. Application
*Severe side effects (Bloody rash, Thought disorder)
*Also according to the manufacturer / Präperatswechsel
New use Velafaxin (in 7 d .. 37,5mg=> 75mg => 150mg)
*Deposed wg. Nausea, Nightmares, Cramps
Duloxetin 30mg (1-0-0)
*major side effects
Medication set up in late March 2011
Morph. Retard 120mg (each one dose every 8 hours.)
Metamizol Tropfen (40-40-40-60-60)
irregular, as required:
Dimenhydrinatantiemetic effect is that nausea and / or nausea towards. The drug is available without a prescription - anyone can buy it at a pharmacy in Germany free. Come to as a remedy for seasickness and motion sickness use. 50mg (0-0-1-3) by. Nausea
During November 2009 and Feb. 2011 as required:
Actiq 800 / Effentora 400 was ultimately the only thing that helped with the sometimes excruciating knee pain.
There have been many attempts the pain with non-drug means to counteract.
Therapy trials / List
- Physiotherapy, Discontinuation due to the recommendation of the executive physiotherapist
Ab April 2008:
- Nerve stimulation on TENSTranscutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation. It is an electro-medical stimulation current therapy. The effect of the therapy is controversial - but is paid by some insurance (if only for rental units over a period of max. 6 Months, with a certain payment - for home use and / or Travel)
=> Mietgerät about practice (1-Channel)
later a 4 and 8-channel device
Use with disposable ECG electrodes and suction electrodes from medical
- Self-Hypnosis, Meditation and Movement Therapy
Since Jan. 09
- Magnetic Therapy (Lifeimpuls CES-System), 7Once a week
- AcupunctureIs a branch of traditional Chinese medicine (TCM). Man stabs needles into specific points with specific trace of the body to a disturbed flow of energy to fix again. (classically by TCM)
Since Jan 2010
- Laser Therapy (Surface and laser acupuncture)
Since April 2010
Bus in July / Aug. 2010
- Cupping (TCM, bloody)
- therapeutic phlebotomy (Under supervision with Pat. My.)
- Oxygen (for acute pain, 1,5-5l / min)
By the middle 2011 (Since the beginning of November)
- manual therapy
- Magnetic Therapy (Pillow, Intensivapplikator, 215 minutes twice a day at the knees)
- Magnetic Therapy (Knee)
- Electropuncture (Knee)
- Autogenes Training / Self-Hypnosis
Again and again, in between running trials with homeopathic Drugs, and dietary supplements. Unsuccessful!